Monday, August 23, 2010

More OkCupid Madness

So some of you might remember the old post I made about some of the messages I receive on OkCupid, and how some of them sincerely make me wish I was more socially-adept and therefore able to meet people in real life.

So once again, here is another list that makes me want to rip out my eyelashes. These are in no particular order of offensiveness, because it's hard to rank that sort of thing.
  • Pointless messages that make me angry.
hey wats up?

You're illiterate, lazy, and you can't even think of a good way to approach someone?

  • Compliments that are nice, but aren't exactly helpful.
I like your hair.

Me too, guy. I think my hair is pretty fierce.

  • Obsessively-pushy people who message me every single time I log on.
How are you? What are you up to tonight? What is there to do here in ?

Next Day...

hi how are you?

Later...

hi how are you?

Two Days After That...

you're very pretty, id like to get to know you.

Slow down there. Slow down. You're doing too much. And frankly, you're creeping me out with those stalker tendencies.

  • Obsessive Messaging Coming from the 50+ Bracket.
your eyes are fantastic. is there any hair color u cant pull off? lol

Well, that's... nice. I mean, I appreciate the compliment, but I stated in my profile my ideal dating criteria. I left the range of men I'm interested in dating in a nice, open 20-30 bracket. 50 is kind of a stretch that I'm not okay with making. But sometimes, they aren't to be deterred.

gamer ? check. bathes daily? double check. gentleman? check. looking for a mature woman? check. romantic? check. looking for a woman with a figure? check. and u listen to nightwish and watch akira? you already sound fantastic!!!! only one problem...................im like a hundred miles from ya..............too far? well whether it is or isnt u should message me back if you find this message hilarious or entertaining. well until then i bid u goodnight madam.

Yes, but I'm not looking for someone old enough to be my father, sir. And no offense, but what is a 54-year-old doing watching Akira and listening to Nightwish? And why the HELL can't you type?

Wat is your favorite gaming series? if u have a favorite?

Sir, I've stopped responding to your messages for a reason.

  • Remember the 'sherif from egypt' from my last post about OkCupid?
u r amazing really,,i will be happy if know u,,

hope that u have time to talk to me... first thing u look soo attractive and beauty really

sure alot of men send to u as u look attractive.. but the important u will reply to whom???

thats the matter,,,,,,

all i can say that iam really different than most men here,,, u cant trust on that sure,, by one way ,, that we talk for few minutes to feel and see by urself

trust on my words,, i like doing more than words ,,soo lets take chance to start,, also i forget u that i like tall woman ,,


about me,, iam dr islam,, specialized in opthalmolgy,, singel... honest caring man.. love travelling,, going out,, love fun and special things

by the way i will be in missouri for work so i think its good chance for

I swear that's either the same guy, or they're cousins, or they went to the same Creeper-Training School. I think the broken English is part of what scares me the most, and I'm not sure why.

"but the important u will reply to whom???"

Not you, sir. Not you. That's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment