Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For Lack of Anything Better to Blog About...

I asked my World of Warcraft guild what I should blog about. The suggestions were interesting, to say the least.

"Spiders!"

"Reasons why you don't wanna be hit in the face!"
"Brezka's (one of my guildmates) boobs!"
I hate spiders and I really don't wanna discuss boobs.

So I'm gonna talk about why I don't want to be hit in the face.

Reason Number One

Being hit in the face hurts.
Clearly, as you can see through this illustration of me desperately trying to fend off a cinderblock flung at me by an unseen hand, I do not wish to be hit in the face. I have even gone so far as to turn my head the other way, risking delicate brain matter so as to not take the hit to the face.

Reason Number Two

Facial Blemishes
This wouldn't be attractive. Clearly.

Reason Number Three

...I dunno. This topic is kind of obvious, isn't it? I feel like I've already exhausted it.

PS.

Mulgrum's Man-Boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment