Friday, September 3, 2010

Hijinks on the River

So today my former roommate and I went to lunch and ran around like idiots after I got done with some errands. Maybe it was just the fact that I indulged in some hot sake, (which was SO DELISHUS), or maybe it was the fantastic weather, but we ended up at the Mississippi River and the accompanying flood wall. Now, my town isn't really known for anything interesting, so whoever is in charge decided that muraling the flood wall and selling the damned things as a tourist attraction point was a great idea.

It is not.

Now, my friend and I are wandering around by the flood wall, and we're struck by an idea.

That's my friend, 'climbing' the ladder and flipping off the mural-people.

Which led to this.You know I've been single for too long when I'm groping at the shapely buttocks of a paint-man.

Here's my favourite picture of my friend--


--I love this because he's all "DON'T WORRY GUY! I'LL STOP THIS CANNONBALL AND SAVE YOU!" And the guy is all "OHSHIIIIIIIIIIT CANNONBALL."

So yeah. That was my exciting afternoon.


So this is me now, drinkin' Smirnoffs and listening to Lady Gaga on YouTube. I will leave you with one thought, fair readers, and a shout out to my awesome World of Warcraft guild, the Defenders of Greyskull.

I HAVE THE POWERRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment