Monday, August 2, 2010

I need to be a Robot. Now.

So after a brief medical scare, it turns out I had pneumonia again. I'm getting really sick and tired of pneumonia, guys. I've had it more times than I can accurately count. And so, I have decided to pneumonia-proof my body for the future. Now, this is just a basic idea for possible improvements but I'm thinking that I could really get somewhere with this.


Clearly, this will make me pneumonia-proof and possibly more durable to other unfortunate occurrences, like falling, car wrecks, bombs, and other stuff. BUT WHY STOP THERE!?


Clearly, I need to be a robot. RIGHT NOW. That is almost too much awesome for me to even think about. I'll take any donations to the 'Help Laura Fulfill Her Dream' project. I'll even give back to the community by fighting crime and stuff. I MEAN FOR GOD'S SAKE I'D HAVE A MEGAMAN-STYLE BLASTER ARM AND A BEAM SABER.

I have to be a robot. This has become my quest in life. I'll be disease-proof, totally badass, and OMEGA MACK-DADDY AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment