Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is a Post About Nothing

Seriously, I have no goal in mind and nothing to talk about as I type this, so I think I'll just go over the basics. I have a headache. It's been one of those obnoxious ones that keeps PRETENDING to go away, only to come back the next morning. Ugh.

My back itches, but it's in the one spot you can't reach unless you wanna rub on a corner like a bear against a tree.

My hair is a damn mess.

I don't want to go to work again today. The last two days were horrible.

World of Warcraft isn't working right now. I blame patch day.

I'm torn between trying to go back to sleep to fight off this headache, and staying awake. The urge to sleep is winning.

Yeah. I think I'm gonna go back to bed for awhile.

This post sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment