Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's Time to Play...

GUESS THE ILLNESS! Wooooo!

For the past few days, I've been steadily feeling more and more sick again. I took my temperature earlier and according to the thermometer, I have a temperature of 101. I can't imagine that's good. And I can't even joke about being... HOT BLOODED! Because I don't have a fever of a hundred and three.

So my symptoms are...

Headaches
Nausea
Fever
Stiffness/Soreness
Skin Pain. No, seriously, my SKIN hurts.
Crankiness (Probably due to other symptoms)

So I've been sleeping a lot and I'm eating Tylenol like candies trying to keep my fever down, but I'm wondering what is wrong with me. Now, I don't have the money to go see a doctor, so I'm going to just self-diagnose this as Recurring Mutant Death and Misery Disease. More than just intimidating-- it's medically mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment