Monday, November 8, 2010

On my Absence

Wow, I'm sorry I haven't been making posts the past few days. I know that makes me a bad person. However, I've been depressed about my job and that, I realized, has made me write... less-funny, more-angry posts. And nobody needs to read that. BUT there clouds on the horizon are going to break.

I had an interview today at Qdoba, which is kind of like the... I dunno. Subway of Mexican food? You build your own tasty burrito and it's kind of amazing. No lie. But I digress! My interview went well and now I'm just waiting on a call back about my schedule. Rest assured, I'll be keeping my phone glued to me, straining desperately to hear Lady Gaga singing 'Telephone' at me.

It'll be like this.

I'll be sitting by myself, quietly reading or playing around on the computer, when suddenly, I'll hear a NOISE! I'll flip out about it and immediately zoom in on my phone... only to realize that my phone was not responsible. I'll be disappointed and go back to what I was doing. This cycle will most likely repeat itself endlessly.

Also, I'm sorry about the abnormally bad quality of that drawing. My good mouse is wireless and uses AA batteries, but it died and I don't have anymore... so I had to use my crappy mouse which doesn't like to move or click. And as those are the two major functions of a mouse and it sucks at both, that's a problem.

So I'll have to get batteries today. I hope I remember them...

2 comments:

  1. I do too. And you can draw better with that mouse than I can with a full mouse. I'm good at pixel art (Putting in pictures pixel by pixel, like 32 bit and that kind of thing.)

    ReplyDelete